THC63LVD104C is Thine LVDS receiver capable of supporting data transmission between host and TFT display, up to SXGA resolution. This IC chip converts LVDS data streams into CMOS/TTL signal, either by the rising edge or falling edge of the clock signal.
Features of THC63LVD104C
- Wide dot clock range from 8MHz to 12MHz suitable for NTSC and up to SXGA resolution
- PLL allow no external components
- output clock duty cycle is 50%
- TTL clock is edge programmable
- Power down mode is available
- Single 3.3V CMOS low power design
- come with 64pin TQFP
- fail-safe mode for open LVDS input
Application of THC63LVD104C
Thine LVDS receiver THC63LVD104C can be used in IP Security Camera. It allows high resolution image to be captured and transmit the data through LVDS signalling.
Looking for our Thine LVDS transmitter or receiver ICs for your production needs? Feel free to contact us and we will response to your enquiry in soonest time.