HDMI repeater IC is a chip that can regenerates HDMI signals to improve the quality. With using equalization technologies, our signal repeater can adjust and correct for known channel losses at the transmitter and restore signal integrity at the receiver.
Explore EP92A6SQ is a 3-in-1-out repeater IC that supports HDMI 2.0 and MHL 2.1 with HDCP 1.4 and 2.2. This chip has 1 HDMI/MHL dual mode input port and 2 HDMI input port. For content security, it supports HDCP decryption, audio outputs, audio inputs and HDCP re-encryption in repeater mode. And it can perform HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.0 conversion or vice versa.
EP92A6SQ supports even/odd or left/right dual 3G to single 6G conversion. And it also supports 6G to 3G conversion that convert 4K2K 60Hz YCbCr444 to 4K2K 60Hz YCbCr420 to reduce bandwidth. This chip supports audio output in IIS and SPDIF. The audio for the HDMI output can be from a regenerated LPCM audio source or by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port. It has high supportability for SD/HD audio and HD/3D/4K2K video up to 60Hz frame rate. And it also has ARC receiver and transmitter function.
It can be used in Home Theatre or Sound Bar Speaker, receiving the HDMI signal from source like BluRay player and transmitting the high definition video signal to TV, while audio can be played from speaker.
- On-chip 3-IN 1-OUT HDMI/MHL Dual Mode Repeater with Equalizer
- On-chip HDMI Receiver and Transmitter core which are compliant with HDMI 1.4/2.0 specification
- On-chip MHL Receiver core which is compliant with MHL 2.1 specification
- On-chip HDCP Engine which supports Repeater and is compliant with HDCP 1.4/2.2 specification
- Support HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.2 conversion
- Support HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion
- Support dual 3G even/odd to single 6G conversion up to 60Hz frame rate
- Support dual 3G left/right to single 6G conversion up to 60Hz frame rate
- Support single 6G YCbCr444 to 3G YCbCr420 conversion up to 60Hz frame rate
- On-chip Audio Decoder which support 8-channel IIS/DSD and SPDIF audio outputs
- Audio for HDMI output can be from a regenerated LPCM audio source or the by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) Receiving or Transmitting
- On-chip eFlash MCU with integrated HDCP keys and EDID memory
- Support wide Frequency Range: 25MHz – 600MHz TMDS clock
- Support Jitter Clean capability for more cascadable stages
- Audio Outputs and HDMI output can be from the same or different sources
- Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio
- Supports audio soft mute
- Controllable tri-state for Audio output pins
- Source Signal Detection in Low Power mode
- Low stand-by current at power down mode
- 128-pin LQFP package
For more information, feel free to contact us and we will response to your enquiry in soonest time.