V-by-One HS is developed by THine to support higher frame rates and resolutions of advance flat panel display technology. The unique variable speed technology, which data rate from 600Mbps to 4Gbps, effectively meets the requirements of different pixel rates. The equalizer technology from THine achieves high video signal quality at the same time reducing total cost by enabling the use of low cost connectors, cables and reducing components for EMI control.
V-by-One HS using Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) technology solves skew problems and eliminates the need of fixed frequency signal such as clock, which results in low EMI noises. V-by-One HS also helps to reduce the number of cable by exist THine SerDes technology, it achieves 4Gbps transmission per pair of cable.
THCV217 and THCV218 are designed to support high speed video signal transmission between host and display. The two high speed data lanes with maximum serial data rate 3.4Gbps/lane support video up to 1080p/60Hz/30bits or 4k2k/30Hz/16bits colors. It suitable for applications like TV, surveillance camera, multifunction printer, projector and medical equipment.
- Color depth selectable: 24(8×3)/32(10×3)bit
- Single-in/Single-out, Single-in/Dual-out and Dual-in/Dual-out selectable for THCV217
- Single-in/Single-out, Dual-in/Single-out and Dual-in/Dual-out selectable for THCV218
- AC coupling for high speed lines
- CORE 1.8V, CMOS IO 3.3V
- Wide frequency range from 20MHz to 85MHz, or 40MHz to 170MHz
- Spread Spectrum Clocking tolerant up to 30kHz±5% (center spread)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 85°C
- THCV217 is using TFBGA105 packaging, THCV218 is using TFBGA145 packaging
Need more information about our V by One HS solution? Drop us an email and we will come back to you.